Tuesday 1 December 2015

KIT

The temptation to ruin people’s mornings with a smug Facebook update or tweet post-run is sometimes overwhelming when the Dolphins kick in. I find that a quick pink faced sweaty selfie is not a bad antidote to this disease. This way I can document my own demise and remind myself of what a mess I have made of my dignity by dressing like a casual gnome. 






































The thing about starting to run is that you don’t really have the kit. I mean I have my embarrassing Dad at the zoo trainers. Check. I have my pyjamas, turned puddle catchers. Check. If you look closely at my t-shirt in this image you can see that I sweat in the shape of a wolf. More animal sweat selfies to follow. Not quite as annoying as those images of animals run by people on a map with an app. Not so cool when you are doubling down a cul-de-sac. I do envy the tech runners intravenous music though. What music is good to collapse to?

No comments:

Post a Comment