Tuesday 1 December 2015

WHAT I HAVE LEARNT ABOUT RUNNING SO FAR







































The binmen resent me. However when I run I have to taste their bins as they speed past me so the feeling is mutual.

I have an embarrassingly poor relationship with a security guard who ignores my advances for a Rocky moment.

I scare homeless people with my panting.

If you run with a bottle of water in your hand you can get away with anything. Although it adds weight.

I can steel part of my day back by getting up early. This stolen day doesn’t require working or texting.

An athlete named Paula did a poo in a marathon.

My leisure pants get heavy when it rains.

My nipples chafe when it rains.

I’m reluctant to have banter with other smug runners.

The skin on my feet is getting tough.

Running with my hair down makes me look like a talentless wizard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment